MEMORY: Zlatan reveals the pain he passed through before he won his first car at 19 years - Stay updated, stay happy.

Breaking

Translate

🌷

The idea of life is to work for your happiness and prepared for the unknown.

Wednesday 5 August 2020

MEMORY: Zlatan reveals the pain he passed through before he won his first car at 19 years

I Got my First Car at Age 19- Zlatan ibile

Zlatan reveals the pain he passed through before he won his first car at 19 years

I won my first car at age 19, zlatan revealed how it was so difficult for him before he won his first car.

Nothing comes easy, I rembereed to work as a labourer

Cut grasses and did all sort of dirty labour just for some token.


The popular rapper Zlatan who is now one of the richest Nigerian rapper shows off his struggle which amaze his Fan.


It shows how hardworking Zlatan has been


Zlantan Ìbílè Look at his current pic


1 comment:

Pages