MARLIAN PRE: I don't see the constant need in showing off because I actually have real money... - Stay updated, stay happy.

Breaking

Translate

🌷

The idea of life is to work for your happiness and prepared for the unknown.

Saturday 15 August 2020

MARLIAN PRE: I don't see the constant need in showing off because I actually have real money...

NAIRA MARLEY: He doesn't see the constant need to 
show off to humans, according to Naira Marley. 
He noted he did have money. 
A look through the singer's profile on Instagram's photo-sharing app, one can see that he's not a person cut out to show off trendy things. Naira Marley is hardly fully clothed, and is clothed in simple outfits when he is.
He writes, i don't see the constant need in showing off because I actually have real money... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages